Apr 14, 2009

Throb.

Aih I sad sad.

Just now been scolded by mummy. She so many years haven't been scolding me already. Sorry mummy! I know you waste a lot of time on thinking what to cook and I know what it feels when people don't appreciate things. But I just do not feel like eating. Will T.R.Y. lah though. (:

Yesterday Sushi King promotion weih. I accompanied Jameszey but did not get to eat 'cos really too many people. So we ended up in Wong Kok. Oh by the way, he's going back to NS, so mangoes mangoes, no worries, you guys are all mine now, nobody can break us apart! (:



Everyone still have not bought tickets for prom and I bought it! Omg, I don't want at the last second nobody can go and I have to go alone. PY and Brenda you better go okay.


PS: When you grab, it runs. When you do not care, it returns.

No comments: