Sep 20, 2009

Tiramisu.


Have always loved tiramisu and never had I missed it as my birthday cake. And finally I made the tiramisu of my own. It of course doesn't taste as great as Itallianies' but I still feel a sense of achievement. :D Thanks mom for the mascarpone cheese.

And yesterday, I finally decided to tidy up my wardrobe. I always was lazy to do it because I really have too many clothes. It's not that I want to show off, but I really have got many of 'em. P/s: I stop buying already, so don't scold me lah.

This is not all of 'em. There're still some in the wardrobe. And I need this many hangers to hang these clothes.


By the way, my second aunt is so loving she gave me a can of fermenting fruits as my birthday present.



The product will be enzymes which aid in digestion. Thankiew so much. I think this is the most special birthday present I ever received. :)

I couldn't bring myself to sleep last night. People and things were turning round and round in my mind. So I..... camwhored! :P


Okay, enjoy your holidays! :)

No comments: