Sep 21, 2009

Trouble is a friend of mine.

Today's public holiday so mom decided to make the long-lost cheese tarts! It was my favourite but I can no longer eat it now. :/ Hui did a great job. X)


And, two sopors cut onions, kept crying. They were so brilliant they wore protective specs.
P/s: First time see people wear like this in the kitchen hor.


And then Thursday suddenly announced got holiday on Friday so I very chong dong like that forced Wei Wei and Pui Yee company me go Sunway watch movie. The S'pore movie ah, 吓到笑. They told me not scary de woh, then I mai watched loh. Mana tau, I watched liao 1/3 then the rest closed eyes only because really hate to watch ghost movie. Someone lah, ffk. :P



Went SUB to try prom dress. PY didn't want to join she just waited me outside. :(


Okay I know this dress doesn't suit me. I think no dress suits me lah.

Week before, helped Wena jie to take pictures because she wanted to send 'em home. Heeee, have a look:


Okay, today's study plan failed, so many distractions. I didn't even complete half of it.

I have been thinking about future the whole day. I thought of my future boy friend lah. :) Haiyo, don't tell me I will never have one lah. I will be very sad to hear that. Next time if I have a bf, I wanna sew him a shirt on his birthday. Hahaha. Bye, I go dream first.

No comments: