Dec 10, 2009

I seriously think I can be the photographer and Brenda be the model.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Prom dress hunt - mission completed.
I bought everything, except necklace. Nervermind, it's not that important anyway.

Big credit to Brenda and Hui, they have been patient, like, super. Our legs ached like, I dunno.

I bought a 4-inch heels but I walk like there's a shit stucked beneath my feet. Kay, any tips to walk properly with heels? Orelse, I might stumble down that night and have everyone set their sight on my beautiful pose.

Gucci doesn't eat. He doesn't like the food I bought. :/

No comments: