Dec 9, 2009

Sungei Wang was crowded, though it's a Wednesday.

Photobucket

We had a dental appointment yesterday and my teeth are okay, just did some washings and polishings. Hui's also alright.

Overall this shopping trip was okay? Except the fact that we had to squeeze like sardines.

Today,
I'm going to search for my prom dress.

I'm not going to show you till prom though.
You know lah, I want you to have a feel like,
S U R P R I S E !

Another thing,
Do you think I should cut my hair short? Maybe middle-lengthed?

I know I should go for Designs since that's my interest but will I ever regret choosing it? Will I, in the future, hate myself for not listening to advice? Will I, in the future, not get a good job and good salary because I've chosen Designs?

Will my parents be disappointed with me, then?

Does Designs really suit me? I cracked my head thinking it.

No comments: